Accounts Payable Accountant
Place of work: Rožnov pod Radhoštěm
Main responsibilities in the role?
- Books incoming purchase invoices (services, goods, capital) primarily for the Czech manufacturing entity – checks its consistency (prices, approvals, etc.) and coordinates correction of discrepancies with vendors or other internal departments.
- Initiates payments of vendor´s invoices based on agreed payment terms.
- Maintains the accounts payable sub-ledger.
- Initiates internal re-invoicing of costs paid on behalf of other entities.
- Reviews and interprets financial reporting requirements, rules and regulations.
- Provides record of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions and ad hoc reports
- Ensures that archiving of purchase invoices and other relevant accounting documents is done in compliance with local requirements as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Participates on monthly closing activities – provides reconciliations between GL accounts and sub ledger system together with relevant justification.
- Participates on external and internal audits.
What are the requirements?
- High school/university degree in economics – finance, accounting
- Accounting knowledge and experience (double entry booking)
- Good PC skills – MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook; Oracle is an advantage)
- Good knowledge of English language (other language is advantage)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Analytical skills, accuracy, reliability and ability to work independently
- Starting date July 1, 2022
Why should you join us?
- Vacation: A full-time employee is entitled to 25 days a year.
- Sick Days: The employee is entitled to an additional 3 days off (70% paid) for acute illness, without doctor’s certificate (only for employees with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year or after one year).
- Bridge Days: When the public holiday takes place on a weekend day, the employee is free to take up this day whenever he prefers within the calendar year. This is applicable to employees with flexible working hours, with a contract beginning at the latest the first working day in the given year (or after one year).
- Working hours: Shorter work week and flexible working hours.
- Homeworking: Selected employees can work from home. It must be approved by the manager and local HR, for defined cases and for limited periods. It can be a one-time action or regular home working.
- Commuting support: Company covers part of the costs of commuting in amount approx. 1000 CZK/month for those who commuting less than 10 Km. Employee contributes 6 CZK/Km (3 CZK/Km to and 3 CZK/Km from work) if employee commutes more than 10 Km.
- Meal Subsidy: Company canteen and meal subsidy on an average of 70 CZK per lunch taken in the company canteen or meal subsidy in value of 60 CZK (acceptable in external restaurants).
- Children recreation: The employee receives an annual contribution for children recreation of max 1000 CZK per child per year. The employee becomes eligible after the probation period.
- English: You will have a chance to attend company English language courses and utilize your knowledge at your daily job.
- Parking: Lots for cars as well as for bikes.
- Stability: A stable job and enjoyable working atmosphere in dynamic team.
For the complete summary of the company benefits please see the link HERE.
Zuzana Kozlová, recruiter
+420 605 842 281
Jak probíhá výběrové řízení
Při výběrovém řízení klademe důraz především na odborné a jazykové znalosti, které uchazeči o zaměstnání získali během studií a předchozí praxe. Podstatným kritériem výběru je pro nás také osobnostní hledisko. Během pohovoru se setkáte se zástupcem personálního oddělení a vedoucím, který danou pracovní pozici ve svém týmu obsazuje. Společně se snažíme vytvořit přátelskou a neformální atmosféru. Vybraná výběrová řízení mohou být i vícekolová. Uplatnění u nás najdou jak zkušení uchazeči, tak absolventi středních a vysokých škol.